Welcome to Our Place!
Stop by for a relaxing visit to the Adirondacks!At 8055 Rt 9 Pottersville, NY 12860 we'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our "little corner" of the beautiful Adirondacks of upstate New York. Our place is nestled in the middle of mountains, forests, and lakes. Everywhere you look is amazing beauty... whether it's the stunning fall foliage, snow packed ski slopes, the greening mountains of springtime, or the inviting summer lakes and rivers.
Lee's Corner Motel is open year round and is located at the southern end of popular Schroon Lake in the little hamlet of Pottersville with easy access off the Northway (1-87). We have clean, well maintained, air conditioned or heated rooms with each room with their own thermostat and Free Internet & Phone
So if you're in our neck of the woods and looking for a place to rest your head, we'd love to offer our hospitality. Please give us a call at (518) 494-7678 to check for availability. We look forward to seeing you soon!
George & Paul Lee
|Yes , when it snows we still have bus and truck parking. |
An outdoor enthusiast's
- Ski or snowboard at Gore Mountain or our local ski hill
- Ski or snowshoe expertly groomed or backcountry trails
- Hike the Pharoah Lake Wilderness area
- Canoe or kayak the Schroon and Hudson rivers
- Bike a mountain or a scenic back road
- Fish for brookies in dozens of streams
- Take in 18 holes
- Soak up the scenery from the back of a horse
- Cool off in a pristine lake
- Test your skills as a hunter